You can change tariff in your online account by clicking here, or by following these simple steps:
- Once you’ve logged in to your account, click the ‘Tariffs’ button at the top of your screen
- You’ll be shown all of our available tariffs, with the amount you could pay each month
- To see the full tariff details, click ‘Find out more’
- To select your tariff click the ‘Choose tariff’ button
- Read the Terms and Conditions of the tariff, and click the box to confirm you’ve read and agreed to them
- You’ll be asked if you’d like to start your tariff now, or if you're on a fixed tariff and it’s going to expire within 49 days you can also choose to ‘start later’. This will change your tariff when your current one comes to the end of its fixed term
If you choose to change your tariff, but are currently on a fixed term tariff and outside of 49 days of your current tariff ending, you may have to pay an exit fee. For more information about when you're charged an exit fee, please click here.
If you selected ‘Start today’ your tariff will be changed within five calendar days, which you’ll see in the ‘Overview’ of your online account. If you selected ‘Start later’ it will automatically update at the end of your current tariff.