Your annual summary helps you to view your energy usage and costs over the previous year and gives you information to help you manage your energy over the next 12 months. This includes:
- Information about your energy usage over the past 12 months.
- Your Personal Projection - an estimate of your likely costs over the next 12 months based on your previous usage (this doesn’t include any credit or debit balance you may have on your account).
- Information about our cheapest tariff for you, based on your usage information.
- Details of your current tariff including your prices, any discounts you receive and the date that your tariff ends (if applicable).
- A summary of the key terms and conditions for your current tariff.
- Glossary of some of the common terms you find on your annual summary.
- Contact details for useful organisations that can help you reduce your energy costs.
Your annual summary is sent to you once a year as an email attachment or by post, depending on how you receive your monthly bills. If your gas and electricity supplies started with us at different times, you may receive your summaries separately.