- Disconnect everything from your phone line at the master socket.
- Connect your microfilter into the master socket *Please note, all phone sockets in use will need a microfilter, including Satellite TV boxes, connected alarm systems and emergency call diallers.
- Connect your phone cable to the phone socket on your microfilter.
- Connect one end of the RJ11/DSL cable to the data port on the microfilter, and the other end to the port on the back of the router labelled, ‘DSL’
- Ensure the two part power supply unit is assembled correctly before connecting to the mains.
- Turn on the mains and push the power button on the back of your router.
- LED lights will start flickering whilst the router powers up. The colour and stability of the lights show the status of the router and will take time to stabilise
- When the broadband and internet lights are solid green, setup is complete.
*Please note - All phone sockets that are in use will need a microfilter, including sockets for Sky boxes