If you need support managing your energy or broadband you can nominate someone else to deal with your account on your behalf. This could be a family member, carer or third party like Citizens Advice Bureau.

By doing this, you’ll be authorising us to contact your chosen individual and to accept any and all instructions from them on all aspects of your account until they, or you, tell us not to. 

To speak to us about nominating a contact, our Priority Services Register, or to request a notification form, call us on 0330 094 5800 or contact us here.

We'll look to action your request within 48 hours.