As your gas supplier, we’re only responsible for the meter that your gas supply feeds from. 

If you’re having an issue with one of your internal gas appliances e.g your gas cooker, then you’ll need to get in touch with a Gas Safe registered engineer to investigate the problem. 

If the Gas Safe registered engineer discovers there is a problem with your gas meter, please contact us and we’ll inform our service partner, who’ll investigate it for you.