If you think that your readings are going up too quickly, we can investigate this for you. Before we do this you must complete a usage log.
Please take one meter reading every day for seven days at a similar time each day. This will show us your average usage over the course of a day and week.
Once you’ve completed your seven day usage log, please send this to us here.
It helps to include as much information about your home as possible, to better understand your energy usage, tell us;
- How many people live in your house?
- What times of the day are you in the house most?
- Which appliances are dependent on the supply in question?
- For example, an electric or gas cooker? Underfloor heating?
- Have you recently had work carried out at the property? If so, what?
We’ll review your usage log and the information about your home and contact you to advise of the next steps.