Please accept our sincere condolences for your loss. We appreciate that the passing of a family member or friend is never an easy experience. We want to make things as straightforward and as stress-free as possible for you and have a dedicated team to help you through the next steps.
Detailed below are some of the things we need in order to update our systems and organise affairs on your behalf. Please have these ready when you call us or provide them enclosed within an email or letter:
- The account holder's name and account number.
- Your relationship to the deceased.
- Up-to-date meter readings.
- A copy of the death certificate.
- Your contact information (email address/telephone number) and preferred method of contact.
- Who is now responsible for the property? If the property is not being sold we will require details of individual taking responsibility for the supplies moving forwards. If the property is being sold or is rented we would need the details of the person responsible in managing the affairs until we are able to close the account.
To contact our dedicated team directly, please call 0330 094 5805 between 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday or 9am to 4pm Saturday.
Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com.