Please accept our sincere condolences for your loss. We understand this is a difficult time, and we have a dedicated team to help you through the next steps to make things as easy as possible for you.
To contact our team, please call 0330 094 5805 between 9am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to update our systems and organise affairs on your behalf, we require some key information. When you’re ready, please call or email us with the following:
- The account holder's name and account number
- Your relationship to the deceased
- Up-to-date meter readings
- A copy of the death certificate
- Your contact information (email address/telephone number) and preferred method of contact
- The person now responsible for the property. If the property isn’t being sold we’ll require details of the individual taking responsibility for the supplies moving forwards. If the property is being sold or is rented, we’ll need the details of the person responsible for managing the affairs until we’re able to close the account