Occasionally, your supplier may object to you leaving and stop the switch. This is usually because you have an outstanding balance on your account, or recently moved into the property and haven’t contacted your current supplier.

If your current supplier objects to your switch, your switch will be cancelled and you’ll need to start the application process again. 

How will I know my switch has been stopped?

We’ll email or write to let you know. You’ll need to contact your current supplier to resolve the issue as this isn’t something they can discuss with us. They should also be in touch to let you know how to resolve the issue.