When an Erroneous Transfer happens we aren’t aware straight away, as we’re also under the impression that we’ve switched the right supplies for your home. Let us know as soon as you can, by calling us on 0330 094 5800, selecting options two, then three. When you call, make sure you have your correct supply numbers to hand and we’ll start rectifying the situation for you.
- We’ll take your correct supply details and confirm the situation.
- We’ll remove the wrong supply details from your account.
- We’ll apply for your correct supplies.
- We’ll produce a revised bill, cancelling any charges for the wrong supply details.
- We’ll refund any payments you’ve made for the wrong supply(/ies).
- We’ll ask for your opening reading(/s), which you can submit online.
- When we’ve taken over your supplies, we’ll send email confirmation to you.
We know that this can be worrying, so we try to take away as much stress as we can by providing email updates along the way.
You’ll need to pay any outstanding balance with your previous supplier as you’ve been using their energy, not ours. If they’re asking for payments before you’ve received your refund from us, you can ask them to put your billing on hold until the situation is resolved.