We’re committed to giving our customers a helping hand when they need it most. If you’re struggling to pay your bill, we want to do all we can to support you.
The most important step you can take is to get in touch with our dedicated team. Once you’ve explained your circumstances, we can talk you through the ways we can help.
Find the most convenient way to contact us.
Our dedicated team will:
- Listen to you, and find out how best to support you
- Get to know your circumstances, in particular whether you or anyone in your household is vulnerable
- Work with you to find suitable solutions and ways to pay
- Offer energy-efficiency advice to help you lower your energy use
Possible solutions include:
- Agreeing an affordable debt repayment plan
- Creating an instalment plan for future bills
- A short-term payment holiday
- Joining the Fuel Direct Scheme
- Accessing our £5 million support fund
If you think you won’t meet a payment for an agreed payment plan, please contact our team on 0800 011 5166 or email@example.com as soon as you can.
Please note, this email address is only for customers already on an agreed payment plan. For other queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit our support hub to see what help is available to you.