In the event that you are having difficulty paying all or part of your energy bills, contact us and our representatives will discuss the options available to you. You can contact us by phone, email , letter or chat with us online.
Our dedicated team will:
- Assess your ability to pay
- Listen and understand your circumstances, in particular, whether you or anyone in your household is vulnerable.
- Offer solutions to assist you in paying any overdue or future bills.
- Offer you energy efficiency advice in order to assist you in finding ways in which you can reduce your energy costs.
The suggested payment solutions will include:
- Agreeing a debt repayment plan as instalments
- Agreeing a regular instalment plan for future bills and ongoing energy usage
- Short term deferment of payment
- Fuel Direct Scheme
- Installation of a prepayment meter, where it is safe and reasonably practicable to do so.
If you believe you won’t be able to make an upcoming payment, please contact us on 0330 094 5800, or email our dedicated team at email@example.com as soon as possible.
For additional information and support you can contact other debt charities or third party organisations that can help:
StepChange Debt Charity (or call 0800 138 1111)
Money Advice Service (or call 0300 500 5000)
National Debtline(or call 0808 808 4000)
Citizens Advice (or call 0808 223 1133)
Turn2us is a national charity that supports people in financial hardship and assists in giving them access to welfare benefits, charitable grants and support services.
Energy Efficiency Advice
The Energy Saving Trust (or call 0300 123 1234) for advice on saving energy and cutting your bills.