Most connectivity issues can be resolved by checking your setup and making sure that your cables are securely in the back of your router and then restarting it.
To do this:
- Make sure your router is plugged into the master socket
- If needed, connect a microfilter
- Switch the power off at the wall
- Wait 10 seconds
- Switch power back on at the wall
- Wait two minutes for the router to power up and establish a connection to the internet
A microfilter looks like this:
Contact us if you’re still having issues getting connected.