You can make a payment quickly and easily through your Online Account by following these four steps;
- Click on ‘Bills and payments’ at the top of your screen
- Select the ‘Make a Payment’ from the drop down options
- You’ll be presented with two payment options, ‘Pay full amount’ or ‘Pay other amount
- If you select ‘Pay other amount’, you must then add the amount you wish to pay in the ‘Enter Payment amount’ box
- Click ‘Continue’ and enter your long card number, expiry date and security code
- Click ‘Pay by card now’ to complete your payment
If your payment is successful, you’ll see the following message;
“Thanks, your payment has been successful. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours to appear in your online account.”
What if I make a mistake when entering my details?
If any of the details you enter are incorrect, you’ll see the message “You have entered an invalid card”, if this appears, resubmit your payment information and try again.
We don’t advise to try this more than three times. If after a third attempt you’re still unable to make a payment, contact us here.