We like to keep things simple – especially when it comes to paying your bill. Your monthly bill includes:
- Your previous month's balance
- Payments you’ve made
- The amount due this month
- Information about your Direct Debit payments
- A breakdown of the rates you're paying
- A handy monthly and annual usage comparison for each fuel
If you have a smart meter
If your smart meter is operational, you can also view your monthly electricity usage online by day, night, evening and weekend. You’ll see a breakdown of your electricity consumption over the last six months by week and day, and even by the half hour. Your gas consumption is recorded for every 24-hour period.
All this helps you understand when you’re using the most energy. You can then make informed decisions to help reduce your usage and costs.