As a Shell Energy customer, you're eligible to receive a 3% saving on 60 litres of vehicle fuel each month at participating stations. To activate this you'll need a Shell Go+ account.
If you don't already have a Shell Go+ account:
- Download the Shell Go+ app via the App Store / Play Store, or you can visit the Shell Go+ website
- When in the Shell app or on the Shell Go+ website follow the instructions to set up your account
Once you're registered, or if you already have a Shell Go+ account:
- Log into your Energy or Broadband online account
- Click ‘Account’ in the top right hand corner of your page
- Select ‘My Rewards’ from the drop down box
- This will take you to our loyalty rewards page.
- Press "Register with Shell Go+ today" and then “Claim your fuel saving”
- If you've used the same email address for Shell Go+ as your Energy or Broadband account, you'll be all done
If you used a different email for your Shell Go+ account, there are a few extra steps
- You may be asked to confirm your email address (this is so we can make sure you get your rewards correctly)
- Enter the email address that you used for Shell Go+ then “Continue to activate your saving”
- We'll send a verification link to this email address - check your inbox for a verification link
- Press “Confirm email” and you’re all set
- The discount is automatically activated once you link your Shell Energy and your Shell Go+ accounts, allowing you to enjoy the reward at any Shell participating stations.