If you didn't request to switch away from us or have simply had a change of heart and want your services to remain with Shell Energy Broadband please follow the steps below:

During your cooling-off period

If you are still within the cooling-off period with your new provider (usually around 14 days from signing up) they will be able to cancel your switch across to them. All you need to do is contact your new provider to cancel the switch. 

After your cooling-off period

If your service has already switched across to the new provider and you’re past your cooling-off period, then, unfortunately, we’re unable to do anything to get you back. You would need to start the whole sign-up process again and register with us here.