When we installed your smart meter, we would have provided you with a smart meter user guide. The user guide gives you an overview of your smart meter, in-home display, and more. You can find a copy of our user guide here.
- Pressing button ‘9’ on the meter keypad will supply read information.
- A single button press will show the Total read for use if you have a single rate tariff, displayed as “IMP kWh” followed by the read itself in kWh, this will time out after approx 4 seconds and move to the next screen.
- Additional presses of button ‘9’ on the keypad (or waiting for the auto scroll) will scroll through additional displays including Export energy.
- Pressing button 6 on the meters keypad will display your individual registered readings.
- A single button press will first display your tariff, followed by your individual registers displayed as “IMP R01” and “IMP R02”, followed by the read itself in kWh.
- By pressing button 9 on a multi rate meter, you will see your total read.
Read your smart gas meter
- Pressing button ‘9’ on the meter's keypad will supply read information.
- A single button press will show your total read used for billing purposes, displayed as ‘volume’ followed by the read itself in m3.
Unsure if this the same as the meter in your property? Click here to identify your smart meter.