Every situation is different and we think it’s important to make sure that, should you need them, you can access the wide range of services we offer.
Depending on your situation, you can request to,
- Register for the Priority Services Register, to see how this could support you click here.
- Password protection scheme
- You can set up a unique personal password for our team members to use if we ever need to visit your home.
- Bill nominee scheme
- If you need assistance in reading and checking your bills, we can send them (or a copy of them) to a friend, relative or carer of your choice.
- Services for visually or hearing impaired consumers
- We can provide information, such as meter readings and bills, in the easiest format for you, including Braille, large print, audio tape.
- Notification to distribution networks
- Depending on your circumstances, we can inform network providers of your electricity/gas supply needs in case of disruption or supply outage