Very occasionally, things like this can happen.

If we’ve switched the wrong supply for your home, don’t worry. We’ll resolve the issue in a few days. 

If you think we’ve switched the wrong supply, it’s important you let us know as soon as possible.

Before you get in touch, have the following information ready:

  • Your property’s supply details. You can find these on a bill from your supplier. If you're not sure where to find your supply details, we can help 
  • Your Meter Serial Number, known as an MSN. You can find this on your meters
  • Your address and postcode as they appear on the Royal Mail website


When you have this information, please get in touch as soon as possible. 

Once you’ve contacted us, we will:

  • Take your correct supply details and apply for them to switch
  • Remove the wrong supply details from your account, including any bills or charges


We’ll email you to confirm that we’ve taken over your correct supply.

You’ll need to pay any outstanding balance with your previous supplier as you’ve used their energy, not ours. If they ask for payments before you receive your refund from us, you can ask them to put your billing on hold until the situation is resolved.