Once you've downloaded the app, you'll be able to manage your account from your mobile.
What can I do in the app?
- Submit meter readings
- Delete reads up 24 hours after submitting them
- Make a payment
- Change your tariff
- Change and update your marketing preferences
- Change to e-billing or paper bills
- Book a smart meter appointment (if you’re eligible)
- Contact us directly through the app, either by chat or by email
What can I see in the app?
- Your previous and current bills and payments
- Your current tariff details
- All available tariffs
- Your payment method and the date your next payment is due
- Your current account balance
- When your current fixed tariff is coming to an end
- Emergency information
- Your general details (Email, phone number, account number, supply address)
If you have a smart meter, you can see even more
You can see your monthly, weekly, daily usage data and track your monetary spend. You'll also be able to change your smart meter read frequency from half-hourly, daily, or monthly. (Half-hourly is best)