If you'd like to set up a monthly Direct Debit, then visit My Account and simply follow the steps below:
- Log into My Account
- Select the ‘Bills and Payments’ tab at the top of the screen
- Click 'Account Summary', where you’ll find your predicted monthly usage. Make a note of this as you’ll need it later
- Return to the ‘Bills and Payments’ tab
- Select ‘My Payment Method’
- Enter the details of the bank account you wish to use
- Tick the box to select Monthly Direct Debit
- Select the preferred date for your Direct Debit to be taken
- Enter the Monthly Direct Debit amount as per your predicted monthly usage which you noted down earlier
Make sure that:
- The name on the bank account matches the one on the energy account
- The bank account allows Direct Debits
- The bank account holder is the only person needed to authorise Direct Debits
You’ll receive a Direct Debit discount on your bill, which is reflected in your daily standing charges, saving you up to £48.00 per fuel per year.
If you’d like to set up a variable Direct Debit, where we take the full amount owed each month, visit My Account and follow the same steps as above. However, you won’t be prompted to select a pull date or monthly Direct Debit amount.