If your account has been closed using an incorrect reading, don’t worry, we can work with you to get it changed. 

What do I need to do?

If you haven't given us any recent meter readings, we'll need you to take two meter readings that are at least seven days apart. You’ll need to let us know the dates of when each reading was taken. These will be used as ‘supporting’ readings, and you can send them to us here

If you have a meter reading from the date of your switch, please send this too. We can use this as your ‘suggested’ opening read. If you don’t have one, don’t worry, we can calculate one for you using your supporting meter readings.

Here’s how it works

  • We’ll send our dispute of the opening reading to Industry and new energy supplier
  • The process can take up to six weeks to complete
  • Once the dispute is confirmed, both us and your new supplier will update your account and create a new bill for you


You’ll be able to see your new final reading on the rectified final bill.