If you’re having difficulty paying all or part of your telecoms bill, contact us and our representatives will discuss the options available to you.
You can contact us by phone, email, letter or chat with us online.
Our dedicated team will:
- Assess your ability to pay
- Listen and understand your circumstances and discuss whether you or anyone in your household is vulnerable
- Offer ways to help you pay any overdue or future bills
The suggested payment solutions will include:
- Agreeing a debt repayment plan as instalments
- Agreeing a regular instalment plan for future bills and ongoing service usage
- Short term deferment of payment
- Choosing a more affordable package
If you believe you won’t be able to make an upcoming payment, please contact us on 0330 094 5801 as soon as possible, or email our dedicated team at email@example.com .
If you don’t pay your bill or keep up with repayments, we may suspend your service.
For further information or advice, these independent organisations may be able to assist you.
StepChange Debt Charity ( or call 0800 138 1111)
Money Advice Service ( or call 0300 500 5000)
National Debtline( or call 0808 808 4000)
Citizens Advice ( or call 0808 223 1133)
Turn2us (or call 0808 802 2000)