Important Note: This support article is for customers using the Post Office Broadband Email service, who migrated to Shell Energy Broadband between November 2021 - March 2022. This email service is not available to new Shell Energy Broadband customers.
How do I access my email?
Your email address (username) and password will stay the same and any additional email addresses linked to your account can still be accessed.
If you prefer to access your email from a mobile phone, iPad or using a software program on your computer like Microsoft Outlook, you’ll still be able to do this after you’ve been transferred.
Will there be any changes to my service following my transfer?
Rest assured, we have kept any changes to a minimum to ensure the transfer is as easy as possible for you. That said, here are a few points you may want to be aware of following your transfer:
- You are no longer able to use www.pobroadband.co.uk or account.pobroadband.co.uk to access your email. If you have these URL’s bookmarked please change to https://webmail.shellenergy.co.uk
- You’ll be asked to enter a password recovery email address when you first log into Webmail. This shouldn’t be the same as your username and helps you to easily reset your password in the future.
- Primary email users will need to contact our customer service team should you need to manage your secondary email accounts.
- You can no longer add secondary email accounts.
- If you're using an older browser, you may need to update it for the best user experience.
- Custom settings may need to be set up again following the transfer - this includes things such as font sizes, signatures, filters and ‘out of office’ auto reply (Please see “Customising your Webmail” for more information)
Need help with using email?
If you’re having trouble using your email, you’ll find more help and information in our dedicated Email Help & Support article.