A more advanced version of our 1571 Voicemail service lets you record your own personal greeting, store up to 30 messages and check messages from other phones, handy if you’re not at home.
How do I listen to stored voicemail messages?
Simply dial 1571 from your home phone to listen to your messages.
How do I know if I have any answer messages?
If you have a stuttered dial tone or can hear a beep on the line, this indicates that there is a new voicemail message waiting for you.
Unable to receive any further voicemail messages?
If your voicemail limit is reached (up to 30 voicemail messages), callers will not be able to leave any new messages. Please delete any unwanted messages to free up space.
How do I record or change my personalised greeting?
- Dial 1571
- Dial 2 to change personal options
- Follow the instructions on the phone to record and set a new greeting
Can I access my voicemail messages from another phone?
Yes, you'll need to change your Voicemail Plus PIN:
- Dial 1571 from your home phone and press 2 to change your personal options. Your default PIN will be set as 1234.
- Once you have changed your PIN, you can access your voicemails from another telephone.
- Dial your home telephone number from another phone
- When you hear your voicemail greeting, press * and then enter your chosen PIN
- This will bring to a main menu allowing you to listen to your voicemails.
How many times will my phone ring before the caller is sent to voicemail?
Your phone will ring for 21 seconds (around 7 rings) before the caller is sent to voicemail.
Problems with Voicemail Plus?
If you’re having problems accessing Voicemail Plus, first check that you have the service activated (If the service is active you’ll be able to dial 1571 from your Home Phone and follow the prompts).