To access your emails:
- Log into your Webmail
- Once you are logged in, you’ll find the features you're familiar with including Mail, where you can send or receive email messages.
- Any new messages you receive are automatically delivered to your Inbox folder.
- All your folders are listed under 'Mail Folders', and you can click on any folder to view emails that are kept here.
- New or unread messages are highlighted in bold, and the most recent emails are shown at the top
- By default these columns show from left to right, the sender's email address, the subject line and the time and date of arrival. A small paperclip sign indicates the message has a file attached.
- Click on the subject line for the message you wish to read and the body of the message will be displayed in the reading pane on the right.
- Once you’ve read the message you can select a new message to read by clicking on the subject line for the message you wish to read.