Creating a Folder
You can create a folder inside another folder, including system folders.
You can’t create two folders with the same name within the same parent folder.
- Go to the Mail>Mail Folders and click the gear icon.
- Select New Folder.
- Enter the new folder Name and select a folder Colour.
- Folder names should not contain any special characters such as a colon (:), forward slash(/), add (+), percentage (%), asterisk (*) and quotation mark (").
- In the Mail Folders tree, select the placement of the new folder.
- Select Mail Folders to have the new folder displayed at the top of the list.
- Select an existing folder to place your new folder within that folder.
- Select OK.
Creating and managing Filters
- Log into your Webmail.
- Select Preferences.
- Select Filters.
- Create Filter.
- Put a name for the filter, make sure it is marked active and add appropriate conditions for the filter as per your need (If you wish to edit or delete an existing filter you can do that from the same interface).
- Select Save.