- Go to the Preferences> Out of Office page.
- Select Out of Office>Send auto-reply message.
- In the Auto-Reply Message text box, type the response to send while you are out of the office.
- If you want this message enabled for a specific time frame, select Send auto-replies during the following time period and enter the start and end dates to send the auto-reply message.
- If you don’t specify a specific time frame, auto-replies are sent until you select Do not send auto replies.
- If you want contacts not listed in your address books to receive a different message, in the drop-down menu select send custom message to those not in my organisation.
- Select Save.
We love feedback. It helps us improve our customer services, so thank you very much.
Sorry to hear that
Thank you for the feedback, it helps us improve our customer experience, we will get this reviewed
Still need help?
Try our online virtual assistant, Ask Us, available 24/7.
Alternatively please contact us via live chat between 7am to 9pm weekdays and 9am to 5pm on Saturdays, by clicking the blue button, bottom right of your screen.