- Having a Direct Debit could mean you pay less for your energy.*
- A monthly Direct Debit lets you spread your energy costs over the year.
- Knowing how much you’ll pay each month can help you manage your budget.
- Having a Direct Debit lets you choose which day of the month you pay.
- Paying your bills on time can improve your credit rating.
- Setting up a Direct Debit is super quick and easy. Simply log into your account.
* Direct Debit customers on a fixed tariff can save up to £48 per fuel, per year. Savings on a standard variable tariff vary as rates are applied against standing charges and unit rates.